So as I’ve noticed a few more followers on my Instagram and Snapchat I thought I would do this tag which I read on the Megan Has Ocd blog, so you can find out more about the girl behind Pure Nourish. I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
1. What is your middle name? Whitney Margaret. My mum was a big Whitney Houston fan obviously.
2. What was your favourite subject at school? Modern Studies, which is a subject in Scottish schools which covers politics and social issues. There was a lot of debating and we were encouraged to be confident in our own opinions. I also enjoyed English and German.
3. What is your favourite drink? Yorkshire Gold tea and coconut water.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? Anne Marie-Alarm
5. What is your favourite food? Thai or Italian. I could eat either one happily for the rest of my life. I also love mangoes and lime together.
6. What is the last thing you bought? Garnier Mango Body Lotion. It smells divine.
7. What is your favourite book of all time? I am a bookworm so this is a hard one. So I’ll mention a few. Harlan Coben- Tell No-One, anything by Maya Angelou and The Woman Who Walked Into Doors by Roddy Doyle.
8. Favourite Colour? Purple.
9. Do you have any pets? No.
10. Favourite Perfume? For summer it would be Davidoff Cool Water and my current favourite which I purchased this summer, CK Summer. Both lovely and clean. For autumn/winter it has to be Prada Amber.
11. Favourite Holiday? Christmas. Now that I have a child Christmas is so much more special and magical.
12. Are you married? I am engaged and we have been together since 2010.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, although I would love to see more of the world and travel around Asia.
14. Do you speak any other language? Basic German and Basic Italian. I keep meaning to improve my Italian. I was fluent in Afrikaans as a child but now I know very little but I can say a few words.
15. How many siblings do you have? One amazing little sister.
16. What is your favourite shop? Footlocker for anything Adidas, or the Adidas store.
17. Favourite restaurant? Gino My Restaurant in the Corn Exchange, Manchester. The service is world class, I can’t fault the staff at all. The food is fresh and well-priced. Best Italian in the city by far.
18. When was the last time you cried? I watched ‘Real Stories’ last week and it featured a story on Phil and Julie Neville’s daughter Isabella and her disability. I worked for the family and would spend a lot of time with Isabella especially on weekends as she would sit in the office with me while Julie was working downstairs and we would have the best conversations. I had a very strong bond with her and her motivation and enthusiasm for life was so endearing. So watching the documentary made me feel very emotional.
19. Favourite blog? This is hard! I love Zanna Van Dijk as she blogs/vlogs regularly and her travel posts blow me away with jealousy. Her Snapchat is always great too.
20. Favourite Movie? Serendipity.
21. Favourite TV Shows? Ray Donavan, Luther, Billions, Masterchef and The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.
22. PC or Mac? Mac
23. What phone do you have? Sony Z3 Compact in Orange.
24. How tall are you? A tiny 5’1.
25. Can you cook? I would be a pretty bad Food blogger if I didn’t, right? I love cooking and cook from scratch probably everyday. I find it extremely relaxing and enjoy involving my daughter in the cooking process.
I really enjoyed this Tag. Feel free to do your own as I would love to read them.