Autumn is my absolute favourite season of the year. I love the autumn fashion trends, pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween and of course, autumn TV. I am so glad that this autumn we have seen the return of Cold Feet. I loved Cold Feet when I was growing up and feel in love with Didsbury because of it. So when I moved to Manchester for university I just had to live in Didsbury. My other favourite autumn show is X Factor, especially as it has a nice build up to Christmas. So, today I want to share my favourite autumn things in this tag. I hope you enjoy.
1. Coffee – What’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
Definitely the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I had my first one of the season yesterday.
2. Accessories – What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
All three. I have a lovely pair of comfy wedge boots with a faux fur trim from Roxy which I dust off every autumn. This season I am really in camel and burgundy, so looking to reflect this in my wardrobe.
3. Music – What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Chill-out music, so artists like Emeli Sande, Rebecca Ferguson, John Legend and old school Savage Garden. I’m loving James Arthur’s new song right now too.
4. Perfume – What’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
Prada-Amber and Dior-Poison.
5. Candles – What scents will you be burning this season?
Apple and Cinnamon is always my favourite. And Sainsburys have a lovely White Fig and Patchouli one which I have just purchased.
6. What do you love best about Autumn?
Halloween and Fireworks night.
7. Favourite makeup look?
Purple lipsticks for sure and dark nails.
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the Autumn?
Cosy nights in, lots of autumnal slow cooker stews, darker nights and new thick grey tartan bedding.
I hope you liked The Autumn Tag. Do you have any special Autumnal things that you like to do? I tag all of my fab blogger friends!