Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 40 mins
60g Coconut Milk
60g Coconut Oil Melted
60g Pumpkin Puree
136g Coconut Flour
4 Dates Chopped
1 Banana Mashed
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Honey
1 Tsp Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 180/350
1. Mix the coconut milk and coconut oil together in a bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the eggs, mashed banana and dates. Add the coconut milk/oil mixture and whisk together.
3. In another bowl combine the coconut flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to the wet ingredients (eggs, oil etc), whisking to create a smooth batter.
4. Add the honey and pureed pumpkin to the batter and mix. You can add more honey if you want a really sweet loaf.
5. Pour the batter in to a greased loaf tin, decorate with desiccated coconut and bake for around 40 mins or until a knife comes out clear.
6. Leave to rest until completely cool before slicing.
I store my slices in a tupperware for up to 5 days in the fridge.