800g Frozen Cauliflower Florets
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1/2 Tin Light Coconut Milk (Top thicker coconut part)
1 Tin Chickpeas (Rinsed)
1 Red Onion (Finely sliced or diced)
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
2 Tsp Hot Curry Powder
2 Tsp Garam Masala
150ml Cold Water
1. Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan according to instructions. Once cooked drain and set the cauliflower to one side in a bowl.
2. Use the saucepan to heat the oil and add the onion and garlic, cook for about 3 mins. Then add in the spices and cook for a further 3 mins.
3. Add in the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and cauliflower, stirring until the veg is covered in the sauce.
4. Add your 150ml water covering the veg, add 50ml more water if required. Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for 15mins.
5. Prep and cook the broccoli rice. Recipe can be found Here
6. Add your coconut milk, bring curry to the boil again and simmer for 5 mins.